Integrative Table Massage (60m/75m/90m) – $80/90/100 – Monthly Members save $10/session
- An integrative massage therapy session will include a variety of techniques from Swedish and deep tissue, with pressure tailored to your individual needs, and can include the use of aromatherapy and/or thermal palms. Thermal Palms are a soft hand-held heat modality that softens tension in your muscles so that the session can often be more effective. Aromatic essential oils can be diffused in the room, and a variety of oils are available for use.
Thai Yoga Massage (60m/75m/90m) – $80/90/100 – Monthly Members save $10/session
- Thai Yoga Massage is often called “lazy man’s yoga,” as you relax on a cushy floor mat, wearing comfy clothes, while I massage along “sen” energy lines, and move you through simple yoga postures for a passive experience of stretching and relaxing! Aromatherapy can also be included.
Massage and Yoga Combo (75m/90m/2h) – $90/100/130 – Monthly Members save $10/session
- Experience the benefits of both massage and yoga in one appointment! We start with a short yoga session and follow it up with a table, Thai, or chair massage. For many people, having a short movement practice before the massage allows them to relax much more deeply.
- This combo is an active practice of yoga followed by a relaxing, passive massage, whereas a Thai Yoga Massage is passive the entire session. If you have other questions about the differences between these two similar, but different, offerings, please ask!
You can also sign up to be a monthly member to save $10 off the one-time price. This means you can sign up with a debit or credit card to be auto-debited each month for one massage. Any additional massages within your month are the same discounted price.
If you prefer to pay cash or with a check, you need to book and keep at least one appointment every 35 days (30 days plus a little wiggle room).
If you ever decide to cancel your membership, it’s super easy to do so. I want this to be a non-stressful thing! You can easily log into your account and cancel, or if it feels easier, just simply email, text, or call me to ask me to cancel for you. I wear all of the hats in my business, so I can easily cancel same day if you wish!
If you decide to use a credit or debit card to auto-charge each month, your sessions DO roll-over if you don’t use them. You can also occasionally share a session with a friend or loved one by giving them your code that you receive when signing up for your membership.
Chair Massage – $20/15m – $40/30m – At your office: $200/2h – $300/3h
- Chair massage counters the circulatory problems inherent with office work and provides an appreciated break for employees. Sitting in a massage chair opens up the back muscles, relieves strain on the neck and provides a gentle respite for eyes usually glued to a computer monitor. Even 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back, arms and hands can increase circulation, returning energy levels and can help keep the body injury-free. Clients are clothed during treatment, making this a great option for workplace treatment.
- Stop by my office on your lunch break for a 15 or 30-minute chair massage to get ready for the second half of your workday!
- Think your officemates might appreciate a massage? Tell your HR department to request my massage services for 2-3 hour blocks! It works best if each person receives 15 minutes, scheduled every 20 minutes, so two hours works well for an office of six people, while three hours works well for nine. Larger groups can be accommodated with a 30-min break between 2-hr or 3-hr blocks. Check out an office scheduling sample here.
Book your appointment today!